As temperatures rise and the sun begins to shine, insects and bugs start to make their way inside and around your home and business.
Guardian Pest Management has been protecting homes, businesses, kids, and pets for over 30 years in Highlands Ranch and South Metro Denver. Contact us today to schedule a pest service. (303) 346-7087
Here are a few tips for effective pest management.
- Bugs need food, water, and shelter. Water is vital, which is why infestations are most common in kitchens and bathrooms. Make any plumbing repairs and modifications needed to eliminate as much standing water as possible.
- Do not allow food particles to accumulate in areas accessible to bugs. Common feeding areas include unwashed dishes, pet dishes, uncovered pet food containers, litter boxes, waste containers, and under refrigerators, stoves, sinks, and furniture.
- Repair faulty plumbing and eliminate unnecessary sources of water.
- Reduce shelter for cockroaches; do not store newspapers, boxes, rags, and similar items that provide hiding places.
- Our expert technicians will inspect and treat the insects that will invade your home and prevent them from coming back.